Amenities & Accessibility
At Inn of the Turquoise Bear, we are pleased to offer our guests exceptional accommodations with luxury amenities on our historic estate for a unique Santa Fe vacation getaway experience. Our inn and rooms offer the following amenities:
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- Breakfast Served in Dining Room, Patio, or tray to Your Room
- Concierge Services
- House-baked Treats Available Daily
- 24-hour Tea & Coffee Self-Service
- Private On-Site Guest Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Direct TV
- BeeKind Bath Amenities
- Luxurious Linens & Towels
- Luxurious Bath Robes
- Water Bottles
- Hair Dryers
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board Available upon request
Inn of the Turquoise Bear warmly welcomes all guests. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the main inn of our 1880’s estate has not been altered in any significant way in order to retain its authentic Northern New Mexico importance. Due to the historic relevance of our Santa Fe inn, the main inn is not wheelchair accessible due to the numerous steps to the entrance. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the properties.
However, we have worked extensively to accommodate all guests by offering accessibility accommodations with our Willa Cather Room.
See our Accessibility Statement for specific Website Accessibility information.
The Willa Cather Room is separate from the main inn and adjacent to the inn’s circular drive. Accessible from its own private portal, this room offers a private en-suite bath, which includes a large walk-in ADA compliant shower, roll-under sink, grab bars and hand-held showerhead. (Please be aware that the shower is not a roll-in shower as there is a small lip when entering the shower).
There is designated parking that offers direct accessible access from the parking area to the private entrance of the Willa Cather Room.
We offer room check-in for our disabled guest and are happy to assist you with luggage upon arrival if arrival is prior to 5:00 pm.
Although direct access to the dining room is not accessible, with prior arrangements, our disabled guest can enjoy our freshly made bountiful breakfast in the comfort of their room.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure an exceptional Santa Fe stay and experience. You can call us directly at 508-983-0798.
Accessibility ADA Compliance
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features for the inn and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.